To create a success story
for everyone we work with.
As trusted advisors we are partners with our clients.
We are driven by our company values
and take great pride in what we do.
We define and pursue success.
We take the long term view.
We do what is right, not what is easy.
- Relationships: We create relationships, not transactions.
- Team: We make each other’s lives better.
- Invested: We care about clients and each other.
- Balance: We value and respect everyone’s time away from their personal lives.
- Reliable: We do what we say we are going to do.
- Developmental: We never stop improving; we are inspired by our successes.
- Passion: We love what we do, we crave success.
- Integrity: We do the right thing, we are fair.
We are partners in our clients' success. They trust us and have no desire to work with anyone else.
- Execute account management strategies for every account.
- Establish ourselves as partners with our clients.
- Track client satisfaction levels (Connected with Account plans)
- Grow our list of clients (aka: retain & win business)
- Increase client "WOW (G.A.S) Factor" in client experiences.
- Create a program for client experience and loyalty recognition (i.e., hockey games, golf tourney, relationship building, etc.)
- Create a library of customer testimonials.
We do what we do better than anyone else. Our operations magnify our margins.
- Clear roles and responsibilities for all team members. (functional-Managers, Leads, etc.).
- Develop process standards, protocols for all key operations.
- Create Dashboard (targets & measures) for core metrics (margins, productivity, efficiency, etc.).
- Scalable business practices (for consistency and growth).
TEAM & CULTURE
Our team and culture are the envy of others. We are proud advocates and ambassadors.
- Create the culture we want to have.
- Communicate (and advocate) the company brand and culture.
- Create a formal goal setting & performance development process.
- Creation of "on-boarding" and team training for client service, operations and culture of Panoptic.